SAP R/3 Document : BDC - Recording
1. Use the T/Code - SM35 to get to the BDC Input screen.
2. Press Recording to initiate the recording session.
3. Enter the name of the recording session [start always with Z ] and use the create function.
4. A popup appears requesting the transaction code to be used in the session. Enter the T/Code and press Enter.
5. The T/Code takes you to the corresponding screen in SAP. Enter the required data and make any changes if necessary. [Do not repeat any cursor movements, i.e., do not go back to a field where data has been changed or entered]. Save the current transaction. During this whole process, the BDC records the movements of the cursor and the data changes made in these fields.
6. Finally, a Batch Input: Recording screen appears, listing the screens, data fields, etc recorded.
7. Press Get Transaction. Save the recording.
8. Go back [F3] to the previous screen. Press Overview and the Recording: Overview appears. Choose the recording done and press Generate Program. A popup appears and enter the Program name [start the name with Z always] and press Enter.
9. Enter the title of the program in the attributes of the program. Enter the other attributes - Type - 1[Online program], Status - T[Test program] & Application - *[Notapplication-specific]. Save the attributes of the program and create the object as a local object.
10. Press Source Code and the code generated by the program is displayed.
11. To check the program created, change the data back to the original values as in the original record. Check the program for any syntax errors. Use the menu path - Program 4 Execute. Enter the name of the session and the authorization group for the session. Press Execute [F8]. Use the T/Code - SM35 to go back to the BDC session overview. Choose the session and process in the background. Go back to the record to see the changes made by the current BDC session.
- Way to Write ABAP Code for Checkboxes in BDC Recording
- BDC PA30 Deleting Instead Delimiting Records
- How to Use Two Recordings in A Single BDC Program?
- Differences between Call Transaction and Session Method in BDC
- SAP R3 installation - BRCONNECT error
- Data Archiving in SAP R3
- which is better SAP R3 OR SAP B1?
- sap r3 4.7.2 stand alone system problem
- How can one link Document Info Records and Engineering Change Records?
- ECC 6.0 R3 my disp+work stopped msg server and other services are up.