SAP SCM - Supply Chain Management Course, Sapphire Global, Kormangala
Karnataka India 560
Course Details: SAP SCM - Supply Chain ManagementCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 45 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
Components of Business Suites
Business Process and Scenarios of SCM Solutions
Overview of the master data and transaction data required for planning
Overview of the master data and transaction data for supply chain planning
Overview of SAP SCM Planning Process
Order controller production with production orders / process orders
How SCM Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Course Syllabus: SAP SCM - Supply Chain Management
Unit 1: Concept and Objectives
• What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
• Logistics through the ages.
• Different views on the supply chain.
• What is new within about Supply Chain.
• Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
• Supply Chain Management: A vision.
• Elements of Supply Chain Management.
• Objectives and Opportunities.
Unit 2: Systems and Architectures
• IT-Based Approaches.
• Principles of ERP.
• Supply Chain Planning Tools.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• System architectures.
• Internet Basics.
• SCM Tools offered by SAP.
• Sales Force Automation (SFA).
• Business Information Warehouse (BW).
• Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
• APO in Business Processes.
• Demand planning.
• Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
• Supply Chain Cockpit.
Unit 3: Supply Chain Projects
• Industries and Supply Chain Management.
• Methodical Approaches.
• Performance Measurement.
• Specific Industries.
• Hi-Tech and Electronics.
• Automotive Industry.
• Consumer Goods and Commerce.
• Logistics Services.
• SCM - a Case History of Success.