SAP Institute in Kormangala
Components of Business Suites
Business Process and Scenarios of SCM Solutions
Overview of the master data and transaction data required for planning
Overview of the master data and transaction data for supply chain planning
Overview of SAP SCM Planning Process
Order controller production with production orders / process orders
How SCM Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Unit 1: Concept and Objectives
• What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
• Logistics through the ages.
• Different views on the supply chain.
• What is new within about Supply Chain.
• Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
• Supply Chain Management: A vision.
• Elements of Supply Chain Management.
• Objectives and Opportunities.
Unit 2: Systems and Architectures
• IT-Based Approaches.
• Principles of ERP.
• Supply Chain Planning Tools.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• System architectures.
• Internet Basics.
• SCM Tools offered by SAP.
• Sales Force Automation (SFA).
• Business Information Warehouse (BW).
• Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
• APO in Business Processes.
• Demand planning.
• Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
• Supply Chain Cockpit.
Unit 3: Supply Chain Projects
• Industries and Supply Chain Management.
• Methodical Approaches.
• Performance Measurement.
• Specific Industries.
• Hi-Tech and Electronics.
• Automotive Industry.
• Consumer Goods and Commerce.
• Logistics Services.
• SCM - a Case History of Success.
Sign up for STechies
No Comments Posted
Ask Question From Our Experts
All the site contents are Copyright © www.stechies.com and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.stechies.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.stechies.com or the content authors.