Connecting SAP SCM to the SAP BI system
To carry out the activity, choose the following navigation option in the SAP BI system:
SAP BI Role Menu Connecting SAP APO to the SAP BI system
Transaction Code RSA1
SAP BI Menu Modeling -> Data Warehousing Workbench: Modeling
Then carry out the following steps:
1. Choose Modeling.
2. Choose Source Systems.
3. Select Source Systems in the window on the right.
4. Choose the Context menu (right mouse click).
6. Select SAP Business Information Warehouse.
7. Make the following entries:
Target computer (server) Server of the SAP SCM system
System ID System ID of the SAP SCM system
System number System number of the SAP SCM system
Background user in source system RFCUSER
Password for source system welcome
Background user in BI RFCUSER (can not be changed in this activity)
Password for BI user welcome
8. In the dialog box Please log on as an administrator in the following screen choose Continue.
9. Log on to the Source System with your administrator user. Choose the correct client.
10. On the dialog box New Source System Connection choose Continue.
11. On the Replicate Metadata dialog box, choose Only Activate.
You can get more details on Sap Portal In India