Connecting SAP SCM to the SAP BI system
To carry out the activity, choose the following navigation option in the SAP BI system:
SAP BI Role Menu Connecting SAP APO to the SAP BI system
Transaction Code RSA1
SAP BI Menu Modeling -> Data Warehousing Workbench: Modeling
Then carry out the following steps:
1. Choose Modeling.
2. Choose Source Systems.
3. Select Source Systems in the window on the right.
4. Choose the Context menu (right mouse click).
6. Select SAP Business Information Warehouse.
7. Make the following entries:
Target computer (server) Server of the SAP SCM system
System ID System ID of the SAP SCM system
System number System number of the SAP SCM system
Background user in source system RFCUSER
Password for source system welcome
Background user in BI RFCUSER (can not be changed in this activity)
Password for BI user welcome
8. In the dialog box Please log on as an administrator in the following screen choose Continue.
9. Log on to the Source System with your administrator user. Choose the correct client.
10. On the dialog box New Source System Connection choose Continue.
11. On the Replicate Metadata dialog box, choose Only Activate.
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Module Scope, Career and Consultant
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Certification Fee and Course Duration in India
- Qualifications and Skills requires to become a SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Consultant
- SAP SCM 5.0 Upgrade
- Job Profile & Salary Package for SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management Consultant
- Connecting SAP BI to the SAP SCM System
- SCM operating concept
- Which SAP SCM application is the most marketable?
- Preparing the SCM (APO) system for EarlyWatch and GoingLive
- Customization Guide for SAP SCM
- SAP SCM Installation error
- SCM 4.0 with LiveCache Installation
- SAP for SCM- Planning & Procurement Sr Manager Consultant
- Error Message_Type_X with SAP SCM 7.0 with LoadRunner 11
- Using BI / BW to Supply Data to External Planning Systems
- SAP SCM installation Error-2009-03-08 15:27:56 CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in NW_Postload
- How the proportional factor works in SAP SCM?
- Can you please suggest among SAP SCM, Oracle SCM R12, which application is more demand in the market ?
- Error During Client Copy SCM 4.0 Win2k3/Oracle 184.108.40.206 ,LC 7.4.03 bld 019