Let me share my certification experience with you. Keep following things in mind when preparing for the exam:
1. Prepare as per the weightage per topics given in the syllabus.
2. Be very confident on sure shot questions from the topics like:
All determination rules - plant, material, pricing procedure, picking location, route, shipping point, tax, item category, account
determination etc. One question on effect of PGI.
35 to 40 % questions will come from control tables like sales doc types, item category , copy control , delivery doc. , del. Item cat. , billing docs , schedule lines etc .
So try and mug up all the imp. Control fields .Your preparation level should be such that once you close your eye and think of TAN or OR you should be able to see all the fields in your mind .
These above, are sure to shot and you cannot afford to do mistakes in this sections.
3. Go through the screens, transaction level screens like sales order, delivery, billing, delivery list, billing due list, even standard reports etc. and check what is possible and what is not possible at each docs. What is defined at header and what is at item Go through the menu path of each docs and check what all is possible and from where it is coming. For example packing proposal and account determination analysis is possible at sales order.
4. Go through all the masters like customer, cust- material, material, > condition records for price, output, etc. Check what is defined at what level, what all is possible etc.
5. Check entire IMG - SD related, it will help you to understand what is defined at what level etc.
6. In exam be very careful with the sap English, particularly with the words like can, only, always, except. Read question very carefully. Sap statements in the exam will be always confusing, so think logically and holistically before exam.
7. Don't take any chance in preparation but always sticks to core basics, they will not ask configuration, but they will ask you what is possible and what is not and where it is defined.
8. Last but not least have confidence, how much a guy who have studied for 5 weeks is suppose to know that standard will be asked . Prepare well you will definitely succeed.
- SAP SD Full Form & Overview
- SAP SD Tutorial
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD PDF Books
- SAP Release Credit Block
- Message No. vl455 No Delivery Relevant Items in Order
- SAP SD Configuration Guide
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD Customer Hierarchy
- SAP Order to Cash Cycle
- SAP SD Settings Should be Maintained for CIN
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- SAP Inbound and Outbound Delivery
- Invoice Splitting Criteria in Billing Documen
- SAP Logistics Information System (LIS)
- Order Cannot be Delivered (See Long Text)e delivered (see long text)
- SAP SD Configuration Guide pdf
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP Assign Shipping Point to Plant
- Activate, Inactive Pricing Condition Type
- SAP SD Delivery Split Criteria
- SAP Customer Master T-code
- SAP Shipping & Shipment Type
- SAP NR751 Error in SD
- SAP SD Delivery Split Analysis
- SAP SD Free of Charge Sales Process
- Tax on Sales and Purchases Configuration in SAP
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- SAP S/4HANA Billing Document Output Management
- Multiple Printing of Invoice PDF
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- SAP Mass Update Pricing Condition Records
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table