Let me share my certification experience with you. Keep following things in mind when preparing for the exam:
1. Prepare as per the weightage per topics given in the syllabus.
2. Be very confident on sure shot questions from the topics like:
All determination rules - plant, material, pricing procedure, picking location, route, shipping point, tax, item category, account
determination etc. One question on effect of PGI.
35 to 40 % questions will come from control tables like sales doc types, item category , copy control , delivery doc. , del. Item cat. , billing docs , schedule lines etc .
So try and mug up all the imp. Control fields .Your preparation level should be such that once you close your eye and think of TAN or OR you should be able to see all the fields in your mind .
These above, are sure to shot and you cannot afford to do mistakes in this sections.
3. Go through the screens, transaction level screens like sales order, delivery, billing, delivery list, billing due list, even standard reports etc. and check what is possible and what is not possible at each docs. What is defined at header and what is at item Go through the menu path of each docs and check what all is possible and from where it is coming. For example packing proposal and account determination analysis is possible at sales order.
4. Go through all the masters like customer, cust- material, material, > condition records for price, output, etc. Check what is defined at what level, what all is possible etc.
5. Check entire IMG - SD related, it will help you to understand what is defined at what level etc.
6. In exam be very careful with the sap English, particularly with the words like can, only, always, except. Read question very carefully. Sap statements in the exam will be always confusing, so think logically and holistically before exam.
7. Don't take any chance in preparation but always sticks to core basics, they will not ask configuration, but they will ask you what is possible and what is not and where it is defined.
8. Last but not least have confidence, how much a guy who have studied for 5 weeks is suppose to know that standard will be asked . Prepare well you will definitely succeed.
- My SAP PM Certification Experience
- My SAP HR Certification Experience
- My SAP MM Certification Experience
- Is SAP Certification require for JOB
- 10 Reason Why You Shouldn't Go for SAP Certification
- Points You should not Ignore while Preparing SAP Certification Exam
- SAP QM Certification - Study Guide - Test Equipment Management
- Web 2.0 in Action! How SAP is Leveraging Web 2.0 in CRM to Improve Customer Experience
- have 2 years of Experience as Business Analyst and i would like to do SAP
- SAP SD Certification and Training
- SD Certification have an experience of 2.2 years as a Project Co ordinator in Electronic Arts
- I'm an abap certified having 1 year experience in abap. Wanted to do SAP SD certification. Please Provide guidance how to proceed.
- Does SAP SD experience mean that the person has O2C experience?
- How to prepare for certification exam in SAP (SD).
- SAP basis or SD
- Certification SAP FICO
- SAP ABAP certification
- About SAP Certification & Career in SAP
- SAP SD Real time project
- SAP Certification Preparation Book
- Effective SAP SD PDF Book Free Download
- SAP SD Configuration Guide PDF
- Technical Consultant Certification Program
- Free Downlaod SAP Basis Certification Pdf Books
- SAP QM Certification QUESTION & ANSWERS BOOK
- SAP SD Credit Management Free PDF
- TABC41 ABAP Development Workbench Basics Certification Material for SAP ABAP
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- TABLES IN SAP
SAP ABAP | Hyderabad |
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida