SAP SD FAQ's
1. Which T-Code are Using for Customer master?
2. How many tabs are showing Customers master initial screen?
Ans. 3 Tabs. General Data, Company Code and Sales data.
3. Where can we found the tax information in customer master?
Ans. General Data----- Control Data ---- Tax Information
4. What is the difference between transaction data and master data?
Ans. Master Data refers to the characteristics of an object whereas transaction data refers to all the transactions that are carried out using the object. Any data which does not change so frequently in master data like configuration settings like company data, personal area etc. Any data which keeps changing so often in transactional data, like employee data.
5. A is your client; B is your client’s customer. B need X material, but X material is now out of stock, then you can solve this problem?
Ans. In this case, we are using third party process. This process uses a purchase order (Which is sent to you by vendor). Also, invoice verification is used further along the process to check that the invoices you send to your customer are the same material and quantity as that which the vendor sent to the customer (But obviously shipped directly to your customer).
6.How many company codes can you assign in a business?
Ans. One or more company code.
7.How many sales organization assign in a Company Code?
Ans. One or more.
8. How many plants are assign in a company code?
Ans. One or More.
9.Why are we creating Z reports?
Ans. SAP have provided a lot of reports in each module. However, if the standard reports does not meet the business requirement, we can develop our own reports. ABAP custom reports are called z reports because any program developed have to start with Z.
10. Who is creating Company Code?
Ans. FICO Consultant.
11. Which T-Code are using forF Account Determination?
12. How to maintain Pricing Procedures?
Ans. In Pricing Procedures 16 steps are need to maintain. These are Step, Counter, Condition Type, Description, From, To, Manually, Mandatory, Statistically, Print, Sub
Total, Requirement, Alternative Condition Type, Alternative condition base value, Account Key, Accruals Key.
13. What is Alternative condition base value? Give an example.
Ans. This column indicates a formula assigned to a condition type in order to promote an alternative base value for the calculation of a value. For example, you may specify a formula that uses a subtotal of 4 from the subtotal field and then modifies it slightly by dividing it by 2 and using the resultant value as a base value for a condition type.
14. What is Alternative condition type? Give an example.
Ans. This column is used to specify that the system is to use the formula represented in this column as an alternative in finding the value of the condition type, rather than by using standard condition technique. This is may be used, for example, to calculate complex tax scenarios.
15. What is Invoice correction?
Ans. It is a sales document type(RK). This documented process a new way of processing complaints and issuing credit and debit memos. The document allows us to correct the quantity and the price for one or more faulty items on an invoice. Each invoice correction request is made in reference to a (mandatory) invoice. We cannot create one in reference to an order or quotation. Each invoice correction request contains two items for each item on the invoice. The first item is the value and quantity copied from the invoices; this appears as the credit item. The second item is the debit item, which represents the correct quantity and or value. Should you change this second debit item due to new pricing etc, the difference between the two would then be automatically passed on to billing as either a credit or debit memo.
16. How many sales document types?
Ans. Sales Document Header (VBAK), Sales Document Item (VBAP), Sales Document Schedule line (VBEP).
17. Which T-Code are using for SD and MM Integration?
18. Which T-Code are using For SD and FICO Integration?
19. What’s the process of Pricing Procedures Determination?
Ans. Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Document Pricing Procedure, Customer Pricing Procedure, Pricing Procedure, Pricing Procedure(Description), Condition Type, Condition Type(Description).
20. What is Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division?
Ans.Sales Organization: An organizational unit sells and distributes products, negotiates term of sales, and is responsible for these truncations.
Distribution Channel: This channel through which materials or services reach customers.Typical distribution channels include Internet sale, wholesale, retail and direct sales. You can assign a distribution channel to one or more sales organisations.
Division: Product groups can be defined for a wide-ranging spectrum of products.
21. How many Plant can you assign in a Company Code?
Ans. One or More.
22. One material can exist within one or more than one plant. Is it possible?
Ans. Yes, it’s possible.
23. What is ASAP methodology?
Ans. ASAP streamlines the implementation by providing templates, methods, tools and accelerators that have been built on the success of thousands of previous SAP implementations.
This methodology divides the implementation process into 5 phases.
- Phase 1: Project Preparation.
- Phase 2: Business Blueprint.
- Phase 3: Realization.
- Phase 4: Final Preparation.
- Phase 5: Go-live and Support.
24. What is Item Category? How can we assign it?
Ans. The sales item category is one of the most important fields in the SAP sales order. It controls the sales document flow and also impacts the schedule line category. The item category of the sales order affects the delivery and finally impacts the billing process as well.
Sales Document Type, Item Category Group, Item Category Usage, Higher-Level Item, Default Item Category.
25. What is Higher Level Item Category? How it's controlled?
Ans. Higher level item category depends upon the material type and item category of the other item. The higher level item category by looking at any linkage of items and then tracing back to the main item category.
Higher Level Item Category is the item category of the high-level item. It controls the item category of the item along sales document type, item category group, and usage.
Basically higher level item makes the functionally of how the item should behave along with material type.
Read Here for more SAP SD Interview QuestionsDownload attached file:
You must be Loged in to download file