SAP SD Online Training Course, Big Classes, Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh India 500016
Course Details: SAP SD Online TrainingCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 50 Hours
Placement Provided: No
SAP is the leading market player within the ERP world. SAP’s Sales and Distribution online training module could be a key element in SAP’s supply Chain Management that lists the processes and associated activities in typical sales/customer service and logistics departments.
The SAP SD training comes with a group of configuration tasks, master data, transactions, reports and technical objects. SAP’s inherent strength is its ability to seamlessly integrate across modules FI, SD, CO, PP, MM, PS etc.
SAP Sales and Distribution activities are terribly basic to a company entity’s operations and given the quality of those processes and also the data required to execute these processes, a decent ERP like SAP is nearly indispensible currently.
SAP SD online training is probably the foremost implemented and a very extremely successful module to this point and remains leading in demand for well trained and experienced consultants.
SAP SD educational program would cowl the quality SAP SD module and the way it’s enforced to automatize and systematize over-the-counter business processes by providing simply accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, yet as direct simply accessible info on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
Course Syllabus: SAP SD Online Training
- Introduction to ERP/SAP
- Three Tier Architecture
- Sales Overview
Section I: Enterprise Structure
- Enterprise structure in Sales and Distribution
- Define organizational elements
- Assign organizational elements
Section II: Master Data
- Defining Account Groups
- Creating Number Ranges and Assignment
- Partner Determination
- Customer master Data
- Material Master Data
- Customer Material Info Record
- Conditions Master data
Section III: Determinations
- Item category Determination
- Schedule Line Category Determination
- Shipping Point Determination
- Picking Location Determination
- Pricing Determination
Section IV: Sales Process
- Forward Sales Cycle
- Reversal Sales Cycle
- Cash Sales & Rush Order
- Sample Sales and Free of Charge (FOC)
Section V: Complaints
- Returns Sales order
- Credit Memo Request, Debit Memo Request
- Subsequent free of charge Delivery
- Invoice correction request
Section VI: Document Type Controls Processing
- Sales Document Types
- Sales Document Structure
- Delivery Document Types
- Billing Document Types
Section VII: Copy Controls
- Sales to Sales
- Sales to Delivery
- Sales to Billing
- Billing to Sales
Section VIII: Basic Functions
- Incompletion Procedure
- Item Proposal
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Material Determination
- Cross Selling
- Output Determination
- Free Goods
a) Field Catalogue, Condition Tables, Access Sequence, Condition Types, Procedure, Condition Records
b) Pricing Determination
c) Price, Discounts, Taxes, Surcharges, Freight, Rebate
d) Condition Exclusion groups for Pricing
e) Condition Supplement
f) Configuring Pricing Reports
- Output Determination
- Order Blocks, Credit Blocks, Delivery Blocks & Billing Blocks
- Availability Check and Transfer of requirements
- Forward scheduling and Backward Scheduling
- Document Flow
- Document Grouping and Splitting Criteria
Section IX: Outline Agreements
- Quantity Contracts
- Value Contracts
- Scheduling Agreements
Section X: Logistics Execution
- Basic Shipping Functions
- Shipping Conditions, Picking and PGI
- Route Determination
Section XI: Billing
- Billing Documents
- Billing Plan
Section XII: Finance Integration
- Revenue Account Determination
- Credit Management
- Rebate Processing
Section XIII: Material Management Integration
- Stock posting
- Stock Transfers
- Third Party Sales
- Individual Purchase Order
Business Interaction with Domain Functionality for Special Process
- Inter Company Sales
- Cash Sales & Rush Orders
- Make to order (MTO)
- Make to Stock (MTS)
Highlights of SAP SD Online Training
With training in this curriculum, you can gain the knowledge you need to optimize vital Sales and Distribution process.
- Online live instructor led training.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing settings in Sales and Distribution.
- Provide an overview of SAP business solutions
- Develop the baseline SAP Product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses.
- Participants learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain from presales to customer payments in the SAP system.
- Participants become familiar with the functions and customizing delivery processing.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing setting for billing process. They also learn the interface points between billing in Sales and Distribution and billing in financial accounting.
- The course enables the participants to identify and explain the more complex customizing settings for SD.
- Participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business process in sales and Distribution, Material management and Financial Accounting and identify the associated customizing settings.