- Maintaining and troubleshooting SAP Authorizations for our current SAP system landscape (GRC, ERP, SRM, SCM, XI/PI, Solution Manager, SAP Portal, MII, ME, BI,MDM, Business Objects, EP)
- Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations
- Working with Internal and External Audit to make sure Audit requirements are met and there are no gaps
- Understanding of SOX Audit requirements
- Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and upgrades.
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Work as member of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Conduct detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs.
- Troubleshoots functional issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- SAP Security knowledge in the applications GRC, ECC, Solution Manager, EP, MDM, SRM, BI and ECC
- Working Knowledge of:
- SAP GRC 10 and above(ARA, EAM, UAM, ARM, BRM)
- Identity / Security management in an SAP environment
- SAP Security Concepts
- 6-8 years professional work experience in technology industry
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated 4+ years of relevant experience with increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
- Good understanding of ASAP methodology.
- Experience in handling Vendor teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Experience with outsourcing, contracts, and in managing virtual teams.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Possess advanced skills in cross-cultural awareness, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in building the processes, metrics, controls, governance, and organization necessary to deliver mission critical projects.