SAP SRM course gives insight knowledge and skill with respect to SRM automation.
The topics covered in the course are
- Introduction to enterprise planning system , SAP environment, supply chain maintainece overview, basic SAP GUI navigations, and overview of SRM architecture.
- Overview of procurement process.
- Introduction to organization structure and Master data, data acquisition, procurement catalogue content and management.
- Supplier contract and management.
- Overview of procure to pay cycle
- Server management and customization
- Supplier services, delivery control, inventory monitoring, purchasing analysis and forecasting. Etc.
The course can be studied from reputed institutes like NIIT, Accenture, IBM or any SAP certified institutes. The duration of course varies from basic skill set to intermediate skill set and can range from 5 days to 45 days. The course fee varies from institutes to institutes and can range from 40,000/- to 3.5 lacs. After the training and getting an in hand experience of SAP SRM one can get SAP SRM certification which can cost 30- 45K from SAP certified institutes.