SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) Courses
SAP SRM courses offer inc - depth knowledge and the skills required for the proper handling of SRM automation.
The topics included in the course:
- Introduction to ERP, SAP environment, basic SAP GUI navigation, Supply Chain Maintenance (SCM) and SRM architecture.
- Overview of Procurement Process.
- Introduction to Master Data and the organization structure, procurement Catalogue Content Management and data acquisition.
- Supplier Contracts and Management procedures.
- In - depth knowledge of the 'procure to pay' cycle.
- Overview of Server Customization and Management.
- Delivery control, supplier services, inventory monitoring, purchase forecasting and analysis, etc.
SAP SRM Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|SAPSRM- Overview of the SAP SRM solution||3 days||1,40,000 to 1,60,000|
|SRM210- SRM Server Configuration||5 days||2,10,000 to 2,60,000|
|SR210E- SRM Server Configuration (E-learning)||1200 Min||65,000 to 70,000|
|SAPSRE- Overview of the SAP SRM solution - Free with SAP Learning Hub Discovery edition||720 Min||30,000 to 40,000|
NIIT, Accenture, IBM and other SAP certified institutes offer SAP SRM courses that promise to increase the skill sets of candidates and open more doors for their career in SAP. The duration of these courses vary in accordance to the levels of skills imparted and may range from 5 to 45 days. The course fee also varies from one institute to the other and ranges between INR 40,000 to 3.5 lacs. After getting the requisite training and hands on experience of SAP SRM, candidates may like to invest an extra INR 30 - 45K to get the SAP SRM certification.
This course is best suited for:
- Project team members and consultants implementing SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) solutions.
- Interested parties like junior consultants, team leaders, project members, managers, suppliers and other parties wanting to have an overview of SAP SRM components.