Hello to all.
Yesterday i got one Priority - 1 ticket.
when i try to login into the SAP System it's showing below error message.
Maximum number of connected terminals reached
Application server is overloaded currently; try another application server
can you please give some possible reasons and solution.
Thanks & Regards,
- Maximum number of sessions reached
- Solution for Maximum FI Document Reached
- Load balancing
- LOGON LOAD BALANCING SMLG
- Load Balancing Connection from Portals
- What to do if Table INDX reaches maximum allowed size
- error in Loading SAP
- SAP Connection Mechanism
- Load Balancing - processing power of both servers in a cluster running only SAP application