Schedule run is a new feature of DTW. With the Schedule run, you can do the following:
1. Access the DTW.exe from the command line.
2. Configure the parameters of DTW from the wizard as normal and save the configured file in XML format for the Schedule Run
Schedule Run is run like the command line style, the command is: "DTW -s[config file path]config file name".
The following gives us an example of using the Schedule run from the command line:
3. Before executing the Schedule run, make sure you can logon to SAP Business One.
4. In the DTW wizard on step 5, choose "Save" and save the config file as XML format, for example, save it as: D:schedule_run.xml.
5. Execute the command DTW -s D:schedule_run.xml from the command line.