As a company, there have been a ton of inefficient stored procedures created in one of our applications. I have been given the project to start fixing them and it makes the most sense to me to start with the stored procedures that are used the most. Can anyone help me with the best way to find the most executed stored procedures? We are using SQL Server 2005.
- ERROR SQL error 2812: Could not find stored procedure 'sap_tf_vers'.
- Check printing using SAP Script
- Any Way to Call sqlldr from Stored Procedure?
- Want to Insert Multiple Rows at a Time into DB Using Stored Procedure.
- Query in variable or something and want to use later in a stored procedure.
- Calling external web service from within SAP HANA stored procedure
- How to know that how long Job took to Complete that only 1 Stored Procedure?
- SAP INSTALLATIONS PROCEDURE
- Failed to read from HANA Cloud Source DataStore : SOP SQL conversion stored procedure returned with error