We're attempting to improve our OTD by having greater visibility to large do not partial/international orders by being able to identify all sales order lines that are part of a delivery group. As of current, we haven't been able to find anything in the ZRPP Backlog report and are curious if there is another way to find them when reviewing the previous day's orders. We are able to see if something is marked for a complete delivery group at the header, but are unable to do so if designated at the line level. Would appreciate any tips or best practices that others might be using.
- SAP SD Question Related to Sales Order and Condition Type
- Sales order stock - procurement
- Sales Order - Item Line Completion upon Delivery
- Integrate Sales orders into TM by Shipping Point
- SALES ORDER, DELIVERY RECEIPT, SALES INVOICE and CREDIT MEMO
- How SD integrates with MM ?
- Sales order creation authorization
- Single Delivery for Multiple Orders of Different Product Combinations from Different Sales Order
- Third Party Process SAP SD