SAP CO (Senior Consultant)
1. Commerce graduate, preferably with ICWA qualification.
2. Should have worked in Controlling department for 2 to 3 years, with hands on experience in Product costing, Order costing (including Production, sales, Project) , cost center accounting, profitability analysis, Material ledger, month end activities like period Closing, WIP, settlement etc.,
3. Should have 5 years experience in SAP CO module implementation, rollouts and support.
4. Should possess Cross functional knowledge and integration points to Production, sales and purchasing.
5. Good communication and global exposure
6. Evaluate technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions
7. Work with technical analysts in the development, testing and implementation of enhancements
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required