The Senior SAP Functional Analyst (Corporate) 1 will be primary custodians of SAP business process groups by visualizing, recommending, designing, delivering and deploying major process introductions or changes. Ensuring business continuity by adequate documentation and training to personnel for critical processes.
In order to be considered, a candidate must have the following:
Bachelor degree holder with strong post graduate training and development evident with in the business area.
Minimum of 6 years of IT industry experience and specific domain and technical experience of 3-4 years. Experienced in at least 2 full cycle implementation of SAP Modules in a similar industry, with knowledge of interfaces.
Senior SAP Functional Analyst with skill set in SAP Human Capital Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Desired candidate needs to be proficient in below
1. At least 4+ years of SAP HCM support experience
2. At least 2 implementation experience
3. Sound know how of SAP HCM's PA, PY, and Time management functionalities
4. Sound understanding of Integration with other modules.
5. Knowledge on HCM process and form
6. Knowledge on ESS/MSS.
7. Knowledge on SuccessFactors
Any Nationality - Male