When we Call transaction IQ09 and after fill in all relevant data.When we starting the selection the short dump is raised.
the runtime error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED is raised in program RIEQUI21 - in SELECT_EQUI_ONLY_L.
You are getting this error because there is not enough search parameters used in transaction IQ09.
Kindly follow the below steps:
If you want to avoid the dump do the following options:
- Add further selection criteria in the initial search of IQ09 to reduce the number of entries selected.
- Create your own ABAP Query (transaction SQ01) or QuickViewer (transaction SQVI) based on data source logical database EQI.
- Create your own copy of the program RIEQUI20 or RIEQUI21 which is called during IQ09 and add your own coding to reducing the number of records selected.
- Keep only active entries in the productive system.
- If there are too many records in table EQUI please use the archive tool (SARA) to reduce old records.
- To increase your memory settings.
please have a look on below points too:
A general rule about list transactions like IQ09 is to use as many selection search parameters as possible.
Based on developers experience max. 1000 hits are found in a performant way. (For more hits the dump is raised)