Many times when u run any Transaction and it say
’You are not authorized to use transaction ’.
You can skip first authorisation check
Goto - SE37 -> and key in ‘C160_TRANSACTION_CALL’ and give any transaction and execute. This will skip the initial authorization check.
- Authorization Check
- Missing authorization check in SAP BASIS
- Authorization check when executing programs
- Authorization check - a short introduction
- Planning: Authorization check
- Missing Authorization Check
- Authorization check: info record
- Authorization checks for Role Copy
- Authorization check in VA03 & VA05
- What is mean by authorization check where it is use? what is the use?
- Authorization check F_BKPF_BUK in FBCJ
- How to Clone the DB with Skip Table-Space Option?
- Difference between Skip and Reserve
- authority check
- Are there authorization checks in standard objects?
- SU01: User group for authorization check
- Security Authorization Check when Executing Reports
- Order number skip in AUFK table
- Authority Check Program SAP ABAP