What are Smart Forms?
Smart Forms are a new type of forms that can be created and changed fairly easily and that are less restricted than SAPscript. Refer to 168368 for more information.
 As of which Release are Smart Forms available?
Smart Forms are available as of Basis Release 4.6C. Due to changed kernel technology and changed controls, we cannot offer them for Release 4.6B .
 Have Smart Forms already been implemented for my application?
There is a large number of SAP standard solutions that work with Smart Forms. Refer to 430621 for a list of all delivered print programs and form templates. Note 412293 describes what you have to do if a form does not yet exist for a certain application.
 Which documentation is available for Smart Forms?
Refer to 526824 for a description of the various types of documentation.
- Difference between Smart Form and SAP Interactive Form
- SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)
- Migrating Smart Forms
- Smart Forms Form Printing in the Internet Age
- Checking and Testing a Smart Form
- Smart forms for Mass Printing
- SAP Script, Smart Forms & Layout Step By Step
- MS Word as Editor in SAPscript and Smart Forms
- Transport Smart Forms
- Formatting addresses in the Smart Form
- Where can I find documentation on Smart Forms?
- Smart form OTF to PDF conversion
- smart forms scripts notes
- Smart Forms: Error in check in LOOP and table node
- TABLE WIDTH IS MORE THAN WINDOW SIZE IN SAP SMART FORMS
- What is Picking and Packing List in Smart Forms ?
- How to Add Static Text In Smart form at Page ?
- Query About Document parking functionality
- SAPscript: PC Editor and Form Painter in Windows98
- SAP ABAP Program to download Bitmap Image