Role : SAP FI/CO Functional Subject Matter Expert
Location : Pune Or Bangalore
Overall Experience : 15+ years
SAP FICO Experience : 10+ years
SAP FI Functional Experience: More than 15+ years experience in manufacturing industry with post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas of finance, taxation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, project costing, product costing, profitability analysis, Account finalization, budgetary control, fund management, statutory requirements.
SAP FICO Experience: More than 10+ years of SAP experience.
- Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation of Sub-modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New GL functionality and Asset Accounting.
- Understand Global template. Candidate should have exposure to upcoming modules.
- Candidate should have worked on Validation, Substitutions, Closing Cockpit, Cost center accounting, and Profit center Accounting, Internal Order, Country India Version/International Taxation (e.g. US), Withholding Tax, Closing activities.
- Candidate should have Fair knowledge on Exits and Functional specifications, Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements etc.
- Experience in Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling, COPA.
- Candidate should have worked on Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
- They should have a clear understanding of FI-MM and FI-SD account assignments.
- The Candidate should also have a clear understanding of accounting entries passed in SD and FI-PP/MM area having impact on CO.
- Knowledge of Consolidation, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
- Candidate should have worked on RFPs, estimation, Pre-sales activities.
- Through knowledge of Project Management skills.
- Candidate should able to manage team of 20+ resources with multiple engagements.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Incisive analytical and problem solving kills
- Good team player with presentation skills
- Flair for learning new technologies
- Good academic record Others
- Resource should have managed large projects/ multiple projects
- Should have good overview of sales process
- Should have worked on effort estimates/ proposal for Upgrade, Roll outs and implementation (4+)
- Should also have project management background with PMP qualification
- Good overview of project methodologies (viz ASAP)
- Excellent communication, not averse to short term travel
Open to short or long term travel 3-6 months
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required