The first fruits of the SAP-Business Objects merger comes next month with the release of XI 3.0, the first major release of the software in more than two years. But there's no particular SAP integration benefits in this release which was under way before the $6.8 billion acquisition of Business Objects in January, although it does include better access to data within SAP Business Warehouse.
BusinessObjects XI 3.0 offers updates to many of the individual applications that make up the BusinessObjects XI portfolio, including the Crystal Reports 2008 reporting software and Xcelsius 2008 data visualisation tool. A new version of the Web-based Web Intelligence query and reporting software, for example, now provides users with both online and offline access. It can analyse unstructured data such as e-mails and documents. The platform also combines the vendor's data integration and data quality management tools into a singe product called BusinessObjects Data Services that improves the reliability of the data that's being pulled into the system for analysis.
- SAP business intelligence product roadmap
- SAP PowerDesigner Objectives and Benefits
- Special SAP R3 Users - SAP* DDIC EARLYWATCH
- What is ERP and SAP?and why inplementing SAP in an organization & special features of SAP over other ERPs?
- Upgrade ERP 2004 stack?
- SAP Integrated Business Planning and Forecasting for finance.
- Business configuration (bc) sets
- BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) Consulting
- Some special features allow you wide modifications without changing standard SAP R/3 objects. Those techniques are not as widespread as they should be. In fact they are powerful tools.
- SAP business objects
- Are there any special requirements for the upgrade?
- which version of sap crystal report compatible with Business Objects XI 3.1
- SAP Business one Audit Report Error
- Sapstartsrv Platform Related Issues
- How to select archive object CO_ITEM for some CO reports
- Facing an Issue After upgrading kernel from 700 to 720
- Unable to Install SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS EXPLORER 4.0 SP6
- Objects supported by ERP connector while creating SAP Business Objects Cloud Model.
- PDF Issue- With Special Characters
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- Business Objects and HANA Overview
- ABAP Objects (ABAP-Programming with SAP NetWeaver)
- Special G/L Transactions: Bills of Exchange
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Upgrade Guide
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI Upgrade Specifics
- Upgrade to SAP R/3 Enterprise: Windows
- Proposal for SAP Upgrade (R/3)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Suite 4.1
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International