Plz help me
In St03 not showing any data last 4 day & one job was
failed that name is
SAP_APPLICATION_STAT_COLLATCTER1 it was run by Basis
user & error was
Message no. 00518
so help me for resolve this problm
SAP : 4.7 EE
Data base : oracle 9i
O/s : windows 2003
plz mail me at sarvindra.singh@...
Transactional RFC ?
A "transactional RFC" means, that either both parties
agree that the
data was correctly transfered - or not. There is no
"half data transfer".
is no need of UID
situation it is good
E. g. if you have an R/3 system and a BW system and
don`t want to
maintain passwords. Same goes for CRM and a lot of
initiated the RFC call
to something else.
Yes - that`s right.
But keep in mind, that it`s not only a technical issue
whether to switch
to asynchronous. The application must also be able to
handle that correctly.
- Incorrect instance selection with ST03/ST03N
- ST03: No weekly or monthly statistics
- BASIS Role in SAP?
- SAP BASIS & Security Concepts
- Configuring Outgoing Email in SAP Basis Services
- Can we delete the transaction file without loosing any data .
- A support package eliminates an error in an SAP system. BASIS QUESTION ANSWER
- SAP Table Restricting Data Access
- What is Response time and how it is calculated in STAD/ST03.
- ST03 is not data or not capturing
- SAP Basis Error CreateWorkerThreads IcmWatchDogThread
- DB02 Outpout is not showing any data
- Difference between SAP ECC BASIS and BASIS Application
- Radio Button Not Fetching Any Data from My Table
- Who gets more salary ABAP Programmer, Functional consultants or BASIS - Any idea?
- SAP Basis Certification Notes
- sap basis dumps
- How can we know which tablespace contains what type of data in?
- IS THERE ANY SAP COURSE FOR CIVIL ENGINEER