1. As a part of the post installation we need to schedule house keeping jobs in SM36
Click on "Standard Background Jobs"
Click on "Default Scheduling"
And schedule the BTC jobs with default time.
1. RSBTCDEL - Used to delete the background jobs
Reporting structure "BTC" "DEL"
2. RSSNAPDEL - Delete the old ABAP Dumps
3. RSPO1041 - Delete the old spool logs and files
4. RSMO13002 - Delete old update requests/ logs
5. RSCOLL00 - Collects performance info in transaction ST03.
6. RSPO1043 - Spool Reorganization
Eg: from SA38
Click on Execute
And Specify the Days ...
From GOTO Menu > Variants > SAVE as Variant
You can also get information regarding SAP BASIS