I am looking to understand what the industry standard is for statistical forecasting. My company currently forecasts at the item/location level and I feel I would get better results if I forecasted at the item level and used historical averages for the location level. Is there a standard best practice?
- Essential Enhancements in APO Demand Planning
- SAP APO its Benefits
- MIC at ILOT level and at Insp. Pt (Equipment) level
- Quotation Not Triggering Planned Orders in APO
- Overlapping Activities in SAP APO PPDS
- What is Line Item Level and Document Header Level?
- Quota In SAP APO
- The next career step after SAP BW consulting: SEM, APO or CRM?
- How to delete Master Data in APO?
- Different Levels of LOB Compression.