I am a Business System Analyst with 5+ years of experience. I have never used SAP before but I want to learn it now.
Currently my proficiency lies in the following:
• Requirements gathering-analyzing.
• Making Functional and technical specification documents
• Creating Use cases, UMLs and all other process flow diagrams.
• Working on SQL server management studio ,SQL server reporting services
• Creating and analyzing reports.
Can anyone of you please briefly answer the following doubts which I have
• what would be my starting point in SAP.
• What all areas can I work on?
• What certification would be most suited to me ?
Please excuse me if my question sounds silly.
I would really appreciate your suggestions.