What steps to follow to generate the APNS certificate for Mobile Secure Cloud?
Please do the following procedure:
1. Launch the SAP Mobile Secure portal and log in.
2. Click on Devices -> Settings -> Apple MDM Certificate tab.
3. From the Apple MDM Certificate page, click Download under "Download a Signed CSR" step.
4. Request the certificate by clicking on https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/
5. Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
6. After you are logged in, select the “Create a Certificate” button.
8. Select the “Choose File” button to browse to the .SCSR file downloaded from your SAP Mobile Secure portal.
9. Select the “Upload” button.
10. If successfully uploaded, the MDM certificate will be displayed on the “Certificates for Third-Party Servers” screen. (This screen is where all certificates issued under the logged in Apple ID will be displayed)
11. Select “Download” button to receive the Apple certificate. The obtained certificate will be in .pem format.
12. You can now log out of the Apple Push Certificates Portal.
13. Go back to SAP Mobile Secure Portal and click on Browse button to select the APNS certificate that you generated.
14. Click on Upload and Install button to complete the APNS installation.