Online Tutorials & Training Materials |
Register Login

Stock Report- Movement Type '301'

|| || 3

Stock Report- Movement Type '301'

I am developing a stock report. I have included movement type '301' in my report to show goods transfer from plant to plant.I am looking for a field which can differentiate between the quantity to be deducted from a plant and the quantity to be added to plant. The 'menge' field in MSEG table only shows the quantity .
I can only show transfer quantity. But to calculate opening and closing stock, I need to do addition and deduction on the basis of transfer quantity.
Can anyone PLZ help me in this regard.


  • Shalesh Singh Visen
    20 May 2010 1:31 am
    In mseg SHKZG field is there. You check the field H or S .
  • Shalesh Singh Visen
    21 May 2010 12:25 am
    Yes It is the right way to check the stock credit or debit.
    H means CREDIT
    S means DEBIT
  • 10 Jul 2010 9:06 am
    after checking i can add comments.....

Related Articles