We are trying to find a new way to better prioritize our backlog of stories in our company's roadmap. One of the proposals that came up was story mapping. Have you used this practice in your organization, and if so, how did it work? Were there other methods that worked better?
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- For which tables do you use the CLUSTER table attribute?
- Tips for Conducting First Project Kick-Off Meeting
- BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE: Error during Mapping
- Project Management AddOn.
- What do I need for make a fiori offline application project which use device camera and GPS
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Affect on Career
- Which Open Source or pay per view SPC products do you use?
- For WPUFIB idoc type in SAP, how the document type is mapped.
- Resolution for Conflicting Target Mappings