We have successfully upgraded the SAP40B support packages from SAPKH40B36 to SAPKH40B79 on DEV system.
We are planning to put the corrections and support packs on TST soon. But do we need to request for users testing in the TST environment. I don't think the users will be ready to any TST for this upgrade.
If they are ready for this, what could be the possibilities for solution. We take long time to test it?.
Will it be good idea to apply 10 at a time and test and implement. This very hard in SAP 40B becasue the changes under one support pack will more because it has lot more rel. note changes. (compare to 46X environment).
- Support Package for Basis Component
- SAP Basis Support packages & patches
- CRT for Support Package
- Process Abort during Support Package Import
- SAP_HRCIN support packages Link
- Support package prerequsite fulfillment
- SPAM Support Package manager
- how to apply support packages
- MDM SUPPORT PACKAGE STACKS upgrade