While using SCM on SAP HANA system, you will need distinct types of resolution which will be essential for planning object structures (POS) earlier in the SCM system non SAP HANA databases. Distinct kind of resolution is mandatory for DP, SNP, SNC and SPP planning object structures on SAP HANA. For this you must have to implement the programmed and physical alteration directions or you have to install the relative support package i.e. SP07 for the corresponding SAP Enhancement Package 2 for SAP SCM 7.0. You must be confident to understand the described steps and activities that will help you to implement the required changes.
Now you have to make a domain /SAPAPO/TS_MIGRSTATUS. For this you have to do the following steps:
- Exposed transaction SE11
- Then enter in the domain field and after that you have to click on the create button.
- Now you have to preserve the following parameters:
Create POS backup and then check the same.
- Now activate the domain
After that you to do following steps:
- Generate Domain /SAPAPO/TS_PLOBPERS
- Generate Data Element /SAPAPO/TS_MIGRSTATUS
- Generate Data Element /SAPAPO/TS_PLOBPERS
- Alter the database table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBKO
- Alter the structure /SAPAPO/TS_PLOBKO_STR
- Alter the structure /SAPAPO/TS_GENER_INFO
- Generate GET/SET parameter /SAPAPO/POS_DSO_SWCH
- Generate GET/SET parameter /SAPAPO/POS_PLB_SWCH
Add a new value to domain /SCMB/DO_SFUNC
Now you have to initialize the transaction SE11 and then enter /SCMB/DO_SFUNC in the domain field, after than click on the change button.
Hope this article might help you to understand the above issue.