To take backup instead of copying manually in OS level same work will be done by below query
set echo off
set pause off
set feed off
set head off
select 'cp ' ||name|| ' /disk2/oradata/arman/bkup' from v$datafile;
select 'cp ' ||name|| ' /disk2/oradata/arman/bkup' from v$tempfile;
select 'cp ' ||name|| ' /disk2/oradata/arman/bkup' from v$controlfile;
select 'cp ' ||member|| ' /disk2/oradata/arman/bkup' from v$logfile;
sh cold_backup.sh--and it will start taking backup @ OS level
- Error in Taking incremental Backup
- How to take Voting Disk manual backup in 11g?
- Backup Database (Oracle 10g XE)
- Error in taking Online and Offline Backup through BRTools
- MRP Background is Not Showing in OS level
- SAP Oracle Backup Type (Offline, Online Incremental, Partial) Backups
- Why to Use Subquery Instead of Join in Oracle?
- How to Take Backup When flash_recovery_area is Full of Backup File?
- How to take sap backup on mssql server 2005