Tapes used to be used as a common way to save data – and now they are far harder to find. However, with the news that Sony was able to blow away a record and has now made a magnetic tape cassette capable of holding 185TB of data, what do you think about tape making a comeback? Is storage technology like this viable and possible in today’s world still? Do you still use tape for your enterprise storage needs?
- Tape Drive and Storage
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location
- WM-Storage unit type
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- Apply SLED to Every Storage Unit (SU) on Receipt into the Warehouse
- How do define the Warehouse number and Storage type in SAP?
- Serialized Material in WM Without HUM
- Warehouse Requirement Type