Technology: ABAP, Web Dypro, BADI, User Exit, Interfaces
- Perform Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) of all SAP modules
- Apply ABAP programming techniques to design and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and smartforms.
- Utilize Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI), Business Add-In (BADI), IDoc, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) and object oriented concepts of ABAP to translate proposed business process changes into the correct SAP application configuration.
- Program ABAP change requirements and ensure that all SAP designs are accurate.
- Ensure that all data is stored in the proper locations in accordance with SAP standards.
- Assist in program logic and code reviews.
- Participate in creating and updating SAP development methodology, technical specifications, ABAP, and process mapping standards.
- Utilize web development tools and methods, including Web Dynpro, Java, Business Server Pages (BSP), and Extensible Markup Language (XML) in order to perform application development.
- Optimize custom programs and performance tune existing code.
- Utilize Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies to provide design, development, testing and implementation support.
- Provide assistance in production support and Tier 3 technical troubleshooting of production issues.
- Lead the offshore development team and provide guidance to team in technical designs and performance tuning
- Good communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience (1) performing ABAP of all SAP modules.
- Experience (2) applying ABAP programming techniques to design and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and smartforms.
- Experience (3) utilizing BAPI, BADI, IDoc, LSMW and object oriented concepts of ABAP.
- Experience (4) utilizing web development tools and methods, including Web Dynpro, Java, BSP, and XML.
- Experience (5) optimizing custom programs and performance tuning existing code.
- Experience (6) utilizing SDLC methodologies to provide design, development, testing and implementation support.
Candidate must have more than 10 yrs. of SAP development experience. Excited to be hands-on developer, has working knowledge on SAP HANA, work with off-shore team and proactive to resolve any open issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
leading client of Career Infosystem