Variant configuration is used where you have a configurable material like computer (made up of components like processor, monitor, keyboard, mouse etc). These components are called as characteristics in variant config. Again this will be having values like processor can be either P4 or P3, monitor can be 15" or 17" etc.
Based on the values selected the variant pricing will happen using the condition type VA00.
Possible questions you can expect are:
- What is variant configuration?
- What is characteristic?
- What is value?
- What is class?
- What is configuration profile?
- What is dependency and what are the types?
- What is a variant table?
- And the transaction codes for the above.
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- Usage of configuration profile in Variant Configuration.
- Multi-level configuration with variants
- Shipping Point----Real life question asked in the SAP SD Certification Examination
- SAP SD Certification Experience
- SAP SD Credit Management
- Default Start Variant for VF04
- Customizing Customer Hierarchy in SD
- Document entry - Screen Variant
- What are the types of CKPT background Process?
- SAP SD Question Related to Sales Order and Condition Type
- SD account determination
- Which Type of RFC Implementation we can Use?
- Importance of Transaction Variant
- Shipping Type, Route and Shipment Type
- Can we Raise the sales order without assigning sales area in the sales document type
- Why Are Transfer Speeds Between SATA Drives Lower Than Expected?
- we are doing transfer posting 301 movement type