Variant configuration is used where you have a configurable material like computer (made up of components like processor, monitor, keyboard, mouse etc). These components are called as characteristics in variant config. Again this will be having values like processor can be either P4 or P3, monitor can be 15" or 17" etc.
Based on the values selected the variant pricing will happen using the condition type VA00.
Possible questions you can expect are:
- What is variant configuration?
- What is characteristic?
- What is value?
- What is class?
- What is configuration profile?
- What is dependency and what are the types?
- What is a variant table?
- And the transaction codes for the above.
- SAP SD Full Form & Overview
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table