There is a Tier Class in a Loyalty program. This class has a start/end tier period, assesment date and so on as classes attributes.
At assesment day all member's points will be compared to defined criterias to up/downgrade member's tier. Which workflow do this and how?
To process only one member Siebel use "LOY Engine - Process Tier Workflow", but in my case all users must be processed. Maybe I must use tier in "LOY Program Tiers Admin View" instead of "LOY Member Tier View" with Process Tier Workflow?
- Loyalty - Award bonus points to customer upon first purchase
- Custom IDOC to show in Sales Order Relationship service
- Transactional codes list for SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)?
- Loyalty Error in Hybris Marketing
- Review period and Selection period in Enterprise Compensation Management
- What is the role of Call Center in CRM
- DYN_CALL_METH_NOT_IMPLEMENTED error in class CL_FINB_TR_CONTAINER_NEW
- What is the Special liability in Customer Credit Management Display?
- Local class and global class types?