There is a Tier Class in a Loyalty program. This class has a start/end tier period, assesment date and so on as classes attributes.
At assesment day all member's points will be compared to defined criterias to up/downgrade member's tier. Which workflow do this and how?
To process only one member Siebel use "LOY Engine - Process Tier Workflow", but in my case all users must be processed. Maybe I must use tier in "LOY Program Tiers Admin View" instead of "LOY Member Tier View" with Process Tier Workflow?
- SAP CRM Full Form & Meaning
- SAP CRM Certification Cost In India
- SAP CRM Interview Questions
- SAP CRM Tutorial
- SAP CRM Salary In India
- SAP GUI - Overview
- SAP CRM - Overview
- SAP CRM Web Client Business Role
- Add Search Criteria Options in CRM UI
- SAP CRM Mass Activity Scheduling
- SAP Price and Margin Management
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP Hybris CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing Software Advantages
- SAP CRM Marketing Calendar Hierarchy
- SAP CRM Service Process Flow
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Billing Interview Question
- SAP CRM ACE
- SAP HOSTED CRM
- Replace Customers From ECC to CRM