I have a background as a PM and just started for a new company. The impression I was given in the job description and interview process was that my role would be as a PM. I just learned that during their hiring process of my position, the company transitioned to a Scrum Methodology where there are "no more officially designated PMs". I am not familiar with this notion at all. Is this how most Scrum environments work? What is the best way to look at the redefined role of a PM in this kind of setting?
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Project Management AddOn.
- Integrating Third Party Procurement systems with SAP ECC - Coupa Integration Methodology
- Are Wiki\'s an Effective Solution for Project Documentation?
- Are there authorization checks in standard objects?
- Project Objects--there are more than one WBS for an object
- SAP Project in Abuja, Nigeria
- WM Test Scripts Provided by ASAP Methodology
- Why There are lot of Users for T-code ME01 (Maintain Source List)?