I read an article today saying that PMOs are now officially being recognized as a strategic department in many organizations (hooray for PMs!). Of course, this also changes the expectations of a PMO regarding their overally role in business success. How do you think the role of the PMO has changed in the last few years to get to this point? Do you think it's purpose will continue to evolve as it is recognized more and more as a strategic function in organizations
- How will you do the mass import of role in GRC.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Affect on Career
- How do you perform the upgrade of database ?
- How to increase Project Success Factors?
- Is it too late for a 54 year old non technical person to think of a career change and switch to become SAP HR Consultant
- How to Create few Composite Roles and generated the Menu?
- How do you take a single line of input from the user in a shell script?
- How do you Identify what type of Vendor is it in the Master Vendor file
- How do you Print PM Maintenance Plans
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager