If you want to trace the content of Mails which are coming into PI(Mail Adapter) or the content of Mails which are going out of PI(Mail Adapter), then please use this tool (TCPGW) Typically, this is done by configuring a TCP gateway between the Mail Client and the Mail channels(sender or receiver). You can find a tool called TCPGateway in the attachment section of this note (stored in tcpgw.zip). Please unpack this zip file and open index.htm for more details.
- What Logs Can I Check to See the Whole Stack Trace?
- How can I trace the merge activities in order to analyze problems with merges?
- How to Trace users activity
- MD01 - Whole number overflow on addition
- In Which Table I Can Trace the Difference 100 MYR.
- How can the mvcc_anti_ager trace file entries be controlled?
- How can the expensive statements trace be activated and deactivated?
- How can I Configure the Script to Send an Alert Message to My mail?
- How Can we Forfeit Bill of Exchange in SAP Config done in OBYN & OBYK.