I need some advice about maintaining a change history for data kept in a complex database. A better way of tracking how the records have changed over time would be a life saver. I’m using PostgreSQL, about 60 tables having up to several million records a piece, and they grow a few thousands records every week. Has anyone had success with a particular strategy?
- Requisition Tracking number over PM Maintenance Order
- Query About FTE Over Time
- Requirement to Schedule a Cron job to track all DB parameters.
- Changing DB on a running SAP Portal
- How to keep track record of data for in-house generated SFG and outside procured SFG separately.
- Using Hints (Driving Site) Over Views
- Acceptable Delay Time for SAP over VSAT
- Number of Records Count Each Time the Program Runs
- How to Monitor What Changes will Happen in your DB?
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai