We have flagged our vendor for auto po, we have a material group contract and a material group info record. we are getting our price from a catalog linked to the plant maintenance order and the ME51N requisition screen - the requestor opens the linked catalog and selects the item, the link brings back the vendor, the price the mfg # and material gropup contract # and line item. NO Material Master Exists - these are all free text items. Is there a catalog flag in R3 that will tell Autopo (ME59) it is ok to create the PO?
- SAP MM ( Auto PO)
- SAP Materials Management Interview Questions
- Material Master Price control
- Unit Conversion in Material Master
- Time zones in Material Documents
- How to create Auto PO in SAP.
- Material creation using procurement type as 'X'
- number range PO from transaction ME59
- Manage Workflow approval of Material master through FIORI