SAP FI CO (Financial Accounting & Controlling)
SAP FI CO (Financial Accounting & Controlling) Forum
I need help to understand that how to transfer asset under construction into real asset and what are points consider during the process.
Kindly share your views here, So i can understand the topic.
Thanks in advance.
Asset under construction settlement to real asset. steps are consider first take example: your organization purchased one asset for 80000 rupees and asset installation expenses 20000 expenses are installation expenses.
So, that expenses you settle with main asset.
steps for that steps
1) Create G/L A/c(Installation expenses)
2) Create that Gl as cost element
3) Go to Allocation Structure(OKO6) give related assignment
4) Define settlement profile (Here you have to give how much you r going to settle options available like 100% validation, % settlement like that options.
5) Assign settlement profile to co code(OAAZ)
6) Create AUC Asset(AS01)
7) Create Main asset (AS01)
8) Post AUC Acquisition(f-90)
9) Maintain No ranges settle document
10) Create internal order types and assign settlement profile order types T code(KOT2_OPA).
11) create internal order(Ko01)
12) Define co doc no ranges business transactions (KOAO)
13) Post expenses in FI against internal order
14) Run internal order settlement(KO88) For one order (KO8G) For more than one order
15) Go and check internal order report(KOB1)
16) Run AUC Distribution(AIAB).
Through Settelement from AUC to main asset in month end or year end KJ88.
Sign up for STechies