When bills of material for empties are transferred via ALE and IDOC type BOMMAT01, table T415B is not filled as no corresponding segment exists in the IDoc. The transferred bills of material for empties can neither be used in logistic processes nor edited via the maintenance transactions for bills of material for empties.
The problem is caused by a missing Application Link Enabling function for bills of material for empties.
Bills of Material for empties should be transferred and distributed via the batch input.
Only alternative BOM "01" can be distributed via ALE/Idoc; refer to Note 115784 for this. If several bills of material for empties (mapped as alternative BOMs) exist for a full product, only the BOM alternative is distributed which has alternative number 01 (this is the bill of material for empties which has been created first).
Releases 4.0B to 4.5B: If you transferred bills of material for empties with IDOC type BOMMAT01, you can generate the missing entries in table T415B via a repair program. An example of this type of report can be found in the attached correction instruction.
As of Release 4.6B, you can carry out a restricted distribution for bills of material for empties (see above) via ALE and IDOC type BOMMAT03.
There are the following restrictions for the example report:
1. for each full product, only one single bill of material for empties is created in the data transfer.
2. This single bill of material for empties refers to the base unit of measure of the full product.
3. If you create for a full product several bills of material for empties or a bill of material for empties for another unit of measure than the base unit of measure of the full product, the report will return no useful result.
However, the report can be used as a reference in order to implement additional demands. For this, you must extend or adjust it in the customer project.
Create the report in the customer name range via Transaction SE38.
Type: 1 (Executable program)
Application: W (MMS merchandise mgt.system)
Select indicator "Fixed point arithmetic".
Create the following text elements (branch to - Text elements - Text symbols):
Text-001: "Inserted T415B records", dLen: 22, mLen: 80
Text-002: "MAST entries for which no T415B record was generated" dLen: 52, mLen: 80.
You can select other texts which rather meet your demands. However, these texts should not be longer than the specified maximum length (mLen).
- Transfer Postings Stock Transfer in SAP MM
- SAP MM (Materials Management) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- Bill of Materials (BoM Articles) - Logistic Process
- List of all Important tables used in Material Management
- MM Tips for Abapers
- Procedure for correcting the material master
- MB51: Materials not transferred from search help
- Transfer Price - Material Ledger
- SAP MM Tree Menu
- In Need of Material Management study material
- Accepting \'Empty\' Service Entry Sheets
- Ways to Get the Technical Bill of Material in a System?
- Explode Bill of Material Automatically at time of Order entry
- Manage Workflow approval of Material master through FIORI
- Can I have batch Oil Bill of Material item as batch managed material?
- Creation of material for third party
- Issue materials for consumption at any method other than MAP
- Configuration of Material Master
- Automatic QM Accept and Reject Material On Basis of Results Regard