When bills of material for empties are transferred via ALE and IDOC type BOMMAT01, table T415B is not filled as no corresponding segment exists in the IDoc. The transferred bills of material for empties can neither be used in logistic processes nor edited via the maintenance transactions for bills of material for empties.
The problem is caused by a missing Application Link Enabling function for bills of material for empties.
Bills of Material for empties should be transferred and distributed via the batch input.
Only alternative BOM "01" can be distributed via ALE/Idoc; refer to Note 115784 for this. If several bills of material for empties (mapped as alternative BOMs) exist for a full product, only the BOM alternative is distributed which has alternative number 01 (this is the bill of material for empties which has been created first).
Releases 4.0B to 4.5B: If you transferred bills of material for empties with IDOC type BOMMAT01, you can generate the missing entries in table T415B via a repair program. An example of this type of report can be found in the attached correction instruction.
As of Release 4.6B, you can carry out a restricted distribution for bills of material for empties (see above) via ALE and IDOC type BOMMAT03.
There are the following restrictions for the example report:
1. for each full product, only one single bill of material for empties is created in the data transfer.
2. This single bill of material for empties refers to the base unit of measure of the full product.
3. If you create for a full product several bills of material for empties or a bill of material for empties for another unit of measure than the base unit of measure of the full product, the report will return no useful result.
However, the report can be used as a reference in order to implement additional demands. For this, you must extend or adjust it in the customer project.
Create the report in the customer name range via Transaction SE38.
Type: 1 (Executable program)
Application: W (MMS merchandise mgt.system)
Select indicator "Fixed point arithmetic".
Create the following text elements (branch to - Text elements - Text symbols):
Text-001: "Inserted T415B records", dLen: 22, mLen: 80
Text-002: "MAST entries for which no T415B record was generated" dLen: 52, mLen: 80.
You can select other texts which rather meet your demands. However, these texts should not be longer than the specified maximum length (mLen).
- What is SAP Materials Management Module.
- Transfer Postings Stock Transfer in SAP MM
- What is SAP MM (Materials Management), Course, Fees, Career & Certification?
- Bill of Materials (BoM Articles) - Logistic Process
- List of all Important tables used in Material Management
- MB51: Materials not transferred from search help
- Transfer Price - Material Ledger
- Procedure for correcting the material master
- MM Tips for Abapers
- In Need of Material Management study material
- Ways to Get the Technical Bill of Material in a System?
- Accepting \'Empty\' Service Entry Sheets
- Can I have batch Oil Bill of Material item as batch managed material?
- Creation of material for third party
- Issue materials for consumption at any method other than MAP
- Post Inspection Stock of Material in QM
- Automatic QM Accept and Reject Material On Basis of Results Regard
- Goods Issue of Materials
- Substituting material numbers
- Customizing Materials Management Processes in SAP ERP
- User Exits and BAdIs in SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- Materials Management MM Release 4.6C PDF Book Download
- Materials Management with SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration PDF
- 100 Things About Materials Management in SAP ERP PDF Book Download
- Special G/L Transactions: Bills of Exchange
- Fi-SL System and Other SAP Application Shared Functions
- Integrating Materials Management with Financial Accounting in SAP
- Materials Planning with SAP
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
due to AV scan timeout
Exp :3 - 0 years | City : US
SAP Process Specialist
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : US
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune