Migrating SCM to SAP HANA
We want to migrate SCM to SAP HANA using integrated SAP HANA live cache.
Please follow the below steps:
- First of all you have to complete the initial responsibilities. You can also carry it with the numerous days formerly at the time of migration or the down time.
- Now you have to save the live cache with the help of transaction LC10
- Next you would have to remove the connection data peripheral live cache connections. It can be done by clicking on change integration data and then click on delete option. Deletion can be done with the help of transaction LC10 if you want the entire related table to be processed.
- You would not be able to enter the connection data for the merged SAP HANA
- Now install the SAP LCA COM procedures on the SAP HANA database server. As soon as you are working on it, you must be sure that there is one SAP HANA database that will be working with each and every SAP LCA version. Your data base will be in online mode after the positive installation of the SAP LCA build. You need not start live cache again or you don’t have to initialize live cache.
- Now check whether the LCAPPS COM routines are installed properly or not.
- Now you can log in to user system in the SAP HANA Studio with in the SAP HANA database.
- At last you have to store the master data and the transaction data.
- Now call transaction LCA03 to complete the test of the integrated live cache.
Hope this article might help you in migrating SCM to SAP HANA