On the Unix level how do we see how many instances are running
- How to find out how many times a report (ABAP) has been run?
- INSTANCE MANAGEMENT RZ10
- How is the Index Created and How many Rows are Selected?
- How Many Levels of Dunning?
- how to check what is running on the instance from OS (NT)
- Checking engine patch levels
- How many types of Attributes we have in bw/bi? What are they and what do you mean by each?
- How to Restrict one Plant Users not to see other plant Related Tax Codes?
- How can we find out on which server central instance is ruining?
- Basis (BC)
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: MS SQL Server
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: Oracle Database
- Database Administration DB2 UDB for Unix and Windows
- How To Routines within Transformations
- SAP Web Application Server Die solide Basis fuer SAP Solution Manager
- DB2 UDB V8.2 on the Windows Environment
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Installation Guide Web Dispatcher on UNIX
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Installation Guide Standalone Gateway on UNIX For SAP Systems Based on SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Development Basis & Solution Manager | 12 - 14 Years | B
Exp :12 - 14 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Engineer | 5 - 10 yrs | Bang
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Sr. Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad / Secundera
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad