Please advise me on the below memory issue.
When a transaction was run it threw the short dump, Following was the suggestion in the short dump.
Set the system profile parameters
to a maximum of 207592432. Then reduce the value by 10.000.000 to be on the safe side.
Then restart the SAP system.
You should also check whether the available memory (file system swap and main memory) is sufficient for the started program and its data.
I do not know how to check the highlighted part above.
Can you please tell me how to check whether the available memory is sufficent for the started program and its data?
The system is running on Windows 2000 server with 8GB RAM with virtual memory of 10GB.
Can you please tell me if the virtual memory can be increased?
According to my knowledge, in Windows, virtual memory should not be more than 10GB.
- SAP CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB Short Dump
- DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR short dump
- AMDP_DBPROC_CREATE_FAILED short dump in transaction MD01N
- Short Dump Occurs, When Several HCM Payment Runs are Merged.
- Short Dump in Configuring STMS
- Short Dump CONVT_NO_NUMBER
- Short Dump Errors using RZ20 tocde and try to click the SAP CCMS
- Short Dump Database Connection 'LCA'
- Report RSTRFCEU Terminates with a Short Memory Dump