Please advise me on the below memory issue.
When a transaction was run it threw the short dump, Following was the suggestion in the short dump.
Set the system profile parameters
to a maximum of 207592432. Then reduce the value by 10.000.000 to be on the safe side.
Then restart the SAP system.
You should also check whether the available memory (file system swap and main memory) is sufficient for the started program and its data.
I do not know how to check the highlighted part above.
Can you please tell me how to check whether the available memory is sufficent for the started program and its data?
The system is running on Windows 2000 server with 8GB RAM with virtual memory of 10GB.
Can you please tell me if the virtual memory can be increased?
According to my knowledge, in Windows, virtual memory should not be more than 10GB.
- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password