In your experience do people use physical relationships in tables? I have come across so many instances where no physical relationship is used and they have to remember to use coding. When I say physical relationships I mean primary/foreign keys, check constraints etc. Why are people not using them or is it just the people I work with?
- Creating Physical Inventory Document
- What is the relationship between a DMEE tree and ABAP source code?
- Can We take Physical Backup by Using Export /Import?
- The relationship about the cost of sales accounting & the functional area?
- Custom IDOC to show in Sales Order Relationship service
- Has Anyone Ever Created Relationships between Maintenance Plans?
- Does Dialog Workprocess never use a Physical Memory( RAM) for Processing
- Using GUIXT and ABAP WebDynpro
- How to Add a Physical Standby Database to an Already Existing DG Configuration with DG Broker?
- Use of Condense key word in ABAP