I have been researching all about tuning SQL queries which has brought up even more questions. I learned to use table alias and prefix all column names if there's more than one table. My question is do these tables alias make a difference in terms of performance?
- Physical Table to Alias Table
- Change Column Name in a Database
- Database Dump with SQL
- SQL error 208 with message: Invalid object name
- How to Convert Flat File to Database Table Using sql* loader in plsql block?
- Find Logical Database with table name
- SQL error 1555 occurred when accessing table
- Tables missing in Database
- Command to Find Field Names of MySQL Table?