When I activate a BC Set, I get a series of error messages. If I then view the document or item types, the system issues message /SCDL/BC 055 'At least one document type is inconsistent'. If I repeat the activation, the errors disappear.
- How to Implementation EWM
- Warehouse Requirement Type
- The System Issues Error Message CRM_OFI 002
- When connectors are created, the system issues error messages such as \"Data type.... already exists\". What can I do?
- Warehouse is not assigned to the same branch as the document [Inventory Transfer - To Warehouse Code] , 'XX' [Message 1320000747-11]
- Extending Tablespace using BRTOOLS
- System issues message /SCWM/L3 323 \"Src stor. type &1 contradicts src stor. type &2 for whse process type &3\".
- If I issue Update from first node and the Instance Crashes
- Consequences of the failed TRF\'s in an EWM system