Key Responsibilities of Position:
- Managing Overall Logistics & Warehouse Operations
- Ensuring Cost effectiveness & economical in overall Logistics Operations.
- Participating functional level meetings with HOD's
- Ensuring Strong & effective Business Processes are in place & continual improvement
- Leading a Change to be more effective for new Initiative
- Participating & leading new initiatives by Management.
- Monitoring & managing the KPIs which are set & aligning them to meet Organizational objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Technical skills/knowledge (if required):
- Knowledge of Inventory Management & Warehousing
- Aware about latest tools & technology of Logistics Operations
- Well aware about SAP functionality for MM module
Bombardier Transportation India Private Limited