Q. What are two reasons to create synonyms? (Choose two.)
A. You have too many tables.
B. Your tables are too long.
C. Your tables have difficult names.
D. You want to work on your own tables.
E. You want to use another schema's tables.
F. You have too many columns in your tables.
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle