Q. What are two reasons to create synonyms? (Choose two.)
A. You have too many tables.
B. Your tables are too long.
C. Your tables have difficult names.
D. You want to work on your own tables.
E. You want to use another schema's tables.
F. You have too many columns in your tables.
- How to Differentiate Two Tables In Oracle?
- ORA 01775 Looping Chains of Synonyms
- Trigger On Synonym
- ORACLE Extents
- What are Steps to Create Multivariate Chart?
- Had to Create Merged Dimension and Created two Prompts.
- System Has to Automatically Keep Reason for Rejection When There is No Stock in Plant
- How to Truncate Data with Two Mappings Which are having Same Target XML?
- How To Create Client Server Architecture In Oracle?
- What Would be The Reason for Sudden Dead Slow of Oracle Server?