BEX stands for Business Explorer. BEX enables users to relocate reports, view reports, analyze information and execute queries on the reports.
BEx (Business Explorer) is the reporting tool used to work with data in the BW database. BEx has a Web-based user interface and is made up of two components, the BEx browser and the BEx analyzer.
- SM59 Connection from BI ABAP to EP JAVA and EP JAVA to BI ABAP Is Not Working For BEX WEB Designer
- BEx Analyser V BEx Web Application Designer
- Regarding BEX Analyzer Error
- Bollean Function in BEX
- BEx Calculation for Next Day
- SAP HR User-specific Payslip in BEx
- Difference Between Bex Query Formula and Add Local Formula
- BEx Query As a Source in BODS (Data Services)?
- MAX & MIN Calculation at Run Time in a BEx Query?
- When Open BEX Analyzer, Showing that "No Applicable Data Found"