Persistence classes are used to manage "persistent data". Persistent data is the only kind of data in the system that is permanent. In other words data that is stored in the database.
The purpose of persistent objects is to abstract the physical data representation (i.e. database tables, rows, columns).
Persistence is the storing of a message to a database (in AFW) so that it is restartable. Asynch messages are persisted, synch are not.
- Classes in SAP ABAP
- What are the table delivery classes and what is their significance?
- What is the significance of HIDE ?
- Why does SAP provide a separate persistence framework for Java instead of simply enlarging the existing Open SQL for ABAP framework?
- USE OF SAP ABAP
- List of ABAP Functions
- ABAP Optimization
- ABAP -report
- Write Operation in ABAP
- Persistence Class and its Uses
- Significance of the Column CLUSTERCOSTSAVINGPERCENTAGE
- problem trying the examples of persistents obects. I don\'t know if it\'s because i did something wrong or the book itslef has an error
- What is the significance of "create" flag in PS-ACL functionality?
- Uses of Feeder classes in WebDynpro.
- What is the future scope of ABAPER.
- How can i check the persistent key in the BOR
- What is the need of Enhancements in ABAP
- Scheduling MRP thru ABAP program
- Problem in installation of SAP ECC 6.0 in phase 18 import of ABAP The install parameter INSTPARA_DB is already defined
- Object Services in ABAP
- ABAP Cookbook
- ABAP Objects (ABAP Programming in SAP NetWeaver)
- Enchancing the Quality of ABAP Development
- ABAP Objects (ABAP-Programming with SAP NetWeaver)
- Object Oriented Programming in ABAP
- Discover ABAP
- SAP ABAP Advance Coockbook
- Official ABAP Programming Guidelines
- ABAP Development Next Generation Book
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai