Persistence classes are used to manage "persistent data". Persistent data is the only kind of data in the system that is permanent. In other words data that is stored in the database.
The purpose of persistent objects is to abstract the physical data representation (i.e. database tables, rows, columns).
Persistence is the storing of a message to a database (in AFW) so that it is restartable. Asynch messages are persisted, synch are not.
- Persistence Class and its Uses
- Significance of the Column CLUSTERCOSTSAVINGPERCENTAGE
- problem trying the examples of persistents obects. I don\'t know if it\'s because i did something wrong or the book itslef has an error
- What is the significance of "create" flag in PS-ACL functionality?
- Uses of Feeder classes in WebDynpro.
SAP S4 HANA Implementation Opportunity!!!
Exp :4 - 30 years | City : Chennai
SAP ABAP | Hyderabad |
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore